What is Self Advocacy?
Self Advocacy supports someone with intellectual disability to be able to speak up and represent themselves.
Ideally they know what they want, and have a goal they want to work towards.
Meet our team
Self Advocacy Officer
If you would like support, call us on:
You can email us at:
Why is Self Advocacy important?
People with intellectual disability should be able to:
- Speak up for themselves
- Make their own choices
- Be supported to grow and learn
- Take control of their own lives
How we can help you
- Provide one-on-one support to clients
- Run individual or group information sessions on topics clients choose
- Help people with intellectual disability be active in their community
- Talk with other organisations so they can help their clients