We can help if:
- Someone is abusing you
- Someone illegally discriminates against you
- You are not receiving a support you need
- You are not satisfied with the support you are getting
We can help with many types of issues such as
- Problems at work, home, or with neighbours
- Dealing with government departments
- Accessing health care and other services
- Educational issues
- Assistance with Guardianship Tribunal hearings
Our advocates will listen to you to about your problem and what you would like to do about it. They will give you information and suggestions to help you solve the problem yourself. If you cannot solve the problem yourself, our staff can advocate on your behalf.
We can advocate by writing letters, making phone calls and attending meetings to ensure your rights, needs and interest are promoted and upheld.
We will always do our best to solve your issue as soon as possible. If SAS is unable to assist you, we will refer you to another organisation that can help.
SAS can now help you with your Individual Advocacy Support needs.
We can now provide individual advocacy support to all people with disability who live in: